If you enjoyed the KAPS Holiday Party you're gonna really like what we have coming up next.
It's official, the first KAPPY Hour of 2015. This year we start things off right with professional sommelier Josiah Baldivino, previously head sommelier at Michael Mina restaurant, bringing six excellent wines to pair with a dazzling array of hors d'oeurves, including many vegan/gluten-free options.** See the menu below.
By the way this event will be completely FREE.*** ***KAPS members have priority entry ***This event is open to KAPS Members, KAPS FB Group, Affiliates and Friends
It will also be a great privilege to be joined by members of the East Bay Korean American Senior Service Center to honor their 35th anniversary. The EBKASSC provides programs serving senior citizens in the east bay, including health screenings, ESL classes, nutritionally balanced meals, and local transportation.
http://www.eastbaykoreanamericanseniorcenter.org/goals--history.html We will be accepting donations during the event. Please help support EBKASSC's great work, every bit counts.
This event has been made possible thanks to the generous outreach by our event sponsor Sheppard Mullin LLP. http://www.sheppardmullin.com/
Ranked recently by Legal Times Korea as one of the top 10 foreign law firms in Korea, Sheppard Mullin was one of the first U.S. firms to open an office in Seoul.
- Pewsey Vale Riesling Eden Valley Australia 2013
- Lauer Barrel X Riesling Saar Germany 2013
- Selbach Rieslign Spatlese Mosel Germany 2013
- Drouhin Bourgogne Rouge France 2012
- Illahe Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Oregon 2012
- Pali Riviera Pinot Noir Sonoma California 2012
- GYOZA served with dipping sauces (vegetarian pot stickers; chicken)
- SUSHI PLATTER: sashimi; nigiri; specialty rolls
- TRADITIONAL DIM SUM: including steamed buns, dim sum balls, shrimp and veggie dumplings and pork shu mai
- THAI CHICKEN MEATBALLS: chicken breast mince marinated with French bread crumbs, sliced green onions, parsley, garlic & lemon juice. Served with sweet chili & lemon sauce
- BEEF & ASPARAGUS NEGIMAKI (gluten-free): char-grilled tamari sauce marinated asparagus cutlets wrapped in beef strips
- PAD THAI SALAD TUBS (vegan, gluten-free)
***While space is available and while supplies last, we have the right to refuse service
Four Embarcadero, (17th Floor)
San Francisco, CA 94158
Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Spring Training is just around the corner which means the 2014 World Series Champs are back in action. Come join KAPS on San Francisco Giants Korean Heritage night as we root root root for the home team. The Giants will be taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks and this year they'll be giving away LIMITED EDITION KOREAN THEMED T-SHIRTS.
IT'S ALSO ON A FRIDAY. Woohoo!
We sell out every year so get your tickets early as prices may change due to SF Giants dynamic pricing.
24 Willie Mays Plz, San Francisco, California 94107